York is one of the most charming cities in the UK, with its attractions including its breath-taking cathedral, which recently introduced a new statue of the late Queen Elizabeth II. One of the best places for shopping is The Shambles: a historic and vibrant market.
York is also surrounded by charming Yorkshire countryside, which is where you’ll find our luxury glamping site.
Our Springwood shepherd huts are set in a rural location which is only a short drive from York City Centre. There are many gorgeous countryside walks in and around our glamping site.
Since we’re an adult-only retreat, you’ll enjoy exceptional tranquillity, and although no pets are allowed, you’ll spot plenty of animals around, including alpacas and Hebridean sheep!
We have five shepherd huts to choose from including:
- Cotswold Hut– newly created in 2021, this is one of two huts which have a hot tub included. Sleeping two people with an outside seating area with a fire pit, it has everything needed for a first-class retreat.
- Herdwick Hut- this unique hut also has a hot tub and breakfast bar stools, a log burner, a king size bed, and much more.
- Jacob Hut with underfloor heating, luxury linen and towels, private parking, outside seating area with BBQ and much more.
- Suffolk Hut, a romantic design that boasts a shower room and has stunning views over the surrounding fields populated by Hebridean sheep, alpacas, Shetland ponies, horses and chickens.
- Hebridean Hut built by our expert team and master craftsmen. Along with a king size bed, it has Egyptian cotton linen, duvet and pillows, there is also a Smart TV on a swivel mount.
If you’re looking for luxury glamping escapes in York, simply make a quick booking online today.